« Home | i'm going to marry my nurse practitioner. tonigh... » | it's been a while... i did post last night, but t... » | Today's Laffy Taffy Joke: "Why do melons always ha... » | your estimated wait time is 15-25 minutes. Please... » | every year i come up with a ridiculously long chri... » | o.m.g. (not to be confused with omc of "how bizar... » | I miss my roommate. (sniff, sniff) » | Work was better today. After my lunch, I actually ... » | SOOO ADDICTIVE! Add this game to your ... » | what up peeps I feel like a true grown up, becaus... » 

8.12.2003 

never again will i call in sick to work.
no matter what's wrong with me. internal bleeding be damned.
the past two days back have sucked. i've been sending out 4 loan packages a day. today, one of my co-workers was talking about how he's sending out 4 packages a week and he's super stressed. shut the hell up bastard.

when the hell is everwood coming back on the air? i miss ephram and his ass.

my latest obsession: "the oc" on fox. dave from gilmore girls (who i've loved since he was on "now what" on mtv) costars on this primetime soap. tonight, the episode led in with the song "california" by rufus wainwright. good stuff.

i swear that i do more than watch tv.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates