« Home | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » | Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. ... » | feel. like. crap. » | Things I've learned at work today: If I were in a ... » | My cousin Chelsea is going to be in a play at Simp... » | Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr..... » | has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crap... » | boys friggin suck. » | While I was bored at work, I decided to browse eba... » | the dryer in my apt ate my clothes leaving me with... » 

10.21.2003 

I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with the foreign exchange student from Costa Rica! It's going to be fun, he's so nice. We're going out to eat and then going bowling.

Hmm...John Mayer?!? You surprise me sometimes, Micki.

And, the picture Mom took of you on the logs when you were home is super good!

Haha, John just asked Mom if he could stay up until 9:00 PM to watch South Park because it's the episode where Jesus fights the Devil. He said, "I MUST SEE IT." in a demanding kinda way. He's really funny sometimes.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates