« Home | has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crap... » | boys friggin suck. » | While I was bored at work, I decided to browse eba... » | the dryer in my apt ate my clothes leaving me with... » | Eli's comin' hide your heart girl You better, bett... » | Hey Dad-- How 'bout them Hawkeyes? » | I JUST GOT A PAIR OF YELLOW CHUCK TAYLORS FOR $15.... » | Holy cow my chair just moved. Scared me. What a ... » | Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything but I've me... » | If I lived in Portland I could go see Hanson next ... » 

10.01.2003 

Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr... anyway, I bought a new book today, looking for Smiles on Washington Square, but it isn't out. They stopped printing it in 1994. I got Tickled Pink instead. It looks funny.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates