« Home | feel. like. crap. » | Things I've learned at work today: If I were in a ... » | My cousin Chelsea is going to be in a play at Simp... » | Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr..... » | has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crap... » | boys friggin suck. » | While I was bored at work, I decided to browse eba... » | the dryer in my apt ate my clothes leaving me with... » | Eli's comin' hide your heart girl You better, bett... » | Hey Dad-- How 'bout them Hawkeyes? » 

10.13.2003 

Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. I understand when the column for "title received" is blank, the title is not received. Thanks.

I learned of TWO engagements yesterday. One being my sister (Not Coley. Mandy.) This news didn't come as a huge shock, but made me very very happy. I get to be in the wedding! The second being Christopher. This news didn't come as a huge shock either, but made me want a drink. (I AM NOT A BITTER EX-GIRLFRIEND. seriously.)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates