« Home | My cousin Chelsea is going to be in a play at Simp... » | Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr..... » | has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crap... » | boys friggin suck. » | While I was bored at work, I decided to browse eba... » | the dryer in my apt ate my clothes leaving me with... » | Eli's comin' hide your heart girl You better, bett... » | Hey Dad-- How 'bout them Hawkeyes? » | I JUST GOT A PAIR OF YELLOW CHUCK TAYLORS FOR $15.... » | Holy cow my chair just moved. Scared me. What a ... » 

10.03.2003 

Things I've learned at work today:
If I were in a soap opera, I would be "The Double Crosser."
If I were a monkey, I'd be a lemur.
I taste like peppermint.
I am a Bernese Mountain Dog.
I am still single because I don't want to commit.
My family is like The Simpsons.
My celebrity style is preppy, just like Gwyneth Paltrow.
My celebrity match is Sean William Scott (maybe he'll introduce me to the Rock)
My theme song is "Walking on Sunshine."

Thanks emode.com

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates