« Home | For those who were worried: I don't have a heroin ... » | I have never wanted a cigarette as badly as I do r... » | Good news: The tumor in my throat went away. It... » | I think I have a tumor in my throat. » | Well, this is just.... neat. Spike Which Buffy v... » | I don't like New Year's resolutions. I've always ... » | that is one ridiculously long post. » | Woohoo. 2004. Right on. I hope everyone had a s... » | seriously, hours of fun. hours and hours. » | HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! » 

1.26.2004 

And monkeys might fly out of my butt
I went to see "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!" last night. Total chick flick. For those who don't know, I LOATHE chick flicks in general. There are a few that I enjoy, but at least I'm ashamed of it. (ie. Never Been Kissed) So, why did I go pay $8.00 to see a movie I knew I most likely wouldn't like? Three words. Pretty pretty boys. Originally, I wanted to see it because of Josh Duhamel. But two minutes into the movie, my affections were totally averted to Topher Grace. Damn Damn DAMN. And he wears GLASSES in the movie. I want a Topher all for myself. Anybody wanna get me a late Xmas present??
Rosa Parks is now all over. Kinda awesome, but also kinda sad. IPTV is showing the play and some behind the scenes stuff the 17th, 19th, and 20th of next month....if anyone is interested. I don't think I'm shown anywhere, so I don't know why you'd want to watch. :) It's actually a really moving play. The script is crap, but the actors do a really good job. My next playhouse adventure is the Wizard of Oz. So, if anyone has any farm equipment they could lend me, that'd be great. Or flying monkeys.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates