« Home | I think I have a tumor in my throat. » | Well, this is just.... neat. Spike Which Buffy v... » | I don't like New Year's resolutions. I've always ... » | that is one ridiculously long post. » | Woohoo. 2004. Right on. I hope everyone had a s... » | seriously, hours of fun. hours and hours. » | HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! » | went to see chelsea's play The Eight last night. ... » | Flu. bleh. » | Oh What A World OK. I'm totally in love with Ruf... » 

1.13.2004 

Good news:
The tumor in my throat went away. It actually felt like a loogee, but it was there for like 3 days. Weird.

The play opened this weekend to sold out crowds. (excellent) We have two more weekends of show then it's all done. Then I begin work on the mural outisde of the Children's Theater. (again...excellent).

I got season four of Buffy in the mail on Thursday, I'm already to episode 12. There are actually quite a few episodes I hadn't seen, so it's been that much more enjoyable. And I'm enjoying Spike in small and evil doses. Which is kinda perfect. And in episode three, he looks really really hot. Probably the hottest out of any episode besides the Billy Idol flashbacks.

On Saturday I went to a motocross thingy at Vets. I had originally planned on only watching Buffy and doing laundry that night since I'd been so tired all week, but one of my co-workers invited me to come along so I thought I'd check it out. It was really neat! Some of the races were semi-boring (round and round and round), but after we started betting on who would win it got a lot more interesting. And there were some cool crashes. Afterwards we went to the Lumberyard (which was not as much fun as the last time I was there) and back to Brian's to play video games until 5 in the morning. I had two shows on Sunday and I spent most of the time backstage sitting on the floor with my head in hands. I am not in college. I cannot function on three hours of sleep. Bad bad me. But Sunday marked the return of Alias, and Ms. Eyebrows is eeeeevil. AWESOME.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates