« Home | that is one ridiculously long post. » | Woohoo. 2004. Right on. I hope everyone had a s... » | seriously, hours of fun. hours and hours. » | HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! » | went to see chelsea's play The Eight last night. ... » | Flu. bleh. » | Oh What A World OK. I'm totally in love with Ruf... » | I hope you get laryngitis. The Osco Soundtrack us... » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (a few days late) Hope eve... » | I thought my fish at work had died, and I almost c... » 

1.05.2004 

I don't like New Year's resolutions. I've always felt that having goals really just set you up for dissapointment in the future. If you never expect anything of yourself, whatever you do is GREAT. But you set a goal and don't achieve it, you suck. I don't like to suck. (dirty!)

But, this year, I'm going to attempt a few resolutions. I really don't think this will end well.

1. Eat better/Learn to cook: Fast food = bad.
2. Exercise: I'm not saying that I should start running miles a day or anything. But, having some sort of scheduled "moving about" can't be a bad thing.
3. Figure out where I'm going: I'm not saying that I have to be out of Iowa by the end of 2004, but at least start doing something besides just thinking about leaving.
4. Kick my heroin habit: Scott Weiland is such a bad influence on me.
5. Save more money: If I actually go thru with resolution #4 this should happen.
6. Learn to be clean: I'm a messy s.o.b.

They're all pretty normal resolutions. Hopefully I can buckle down and actually accomplish a couple. I'm thinking posting signs around my apt. that say "Stop the Insanity"-Susan Powder style.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates