« Home | Good news: The tumor in my throat went away. It... » | I think I have a tumor in my throat. » | Well, this is just.... neat. Spike Which Buffy v... » | I don't like New Year's resolutions. I've always ... » | that is one ridiculously long post. » | Woohoo. 2004. Right on. I hope everyone had a s... » | seriously, hours of fun. hours and hours. » | HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! » | went to see chelsea's play The Eight last night. ... » | Flu. bleh. » 

1.15.2004 

I have never wanted a cigarette as badly as I do right now. (and I haven't been drinking)

WORK = STRESS. STESS. STRESS.

And, they're making us move again. I have to leave my glorious large cube. I will cry.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates