« Home | I hope you get laryngitis. The Osco Soundtrack us... » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (a few days late) Hope eve... » | I thought my fish at work had died, and I almost c... » | so basically, Coley, I will see you NEVER this wee... » | Hi Micki. Tomorrow afternoon I'm learning the sho... » | michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our a... » | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » 

12.08.2003 

Oh What A World

OK. I'm totally in love with Rufus Wainwright. And not in a "I wanna do him" way. The concert on Saturday ..... amazing. I love all of his songs and seeing him perform them live was just brilliant. Awesome.
Buy this album today.

Other fun happenings this weekend:
I went to a boxing match on Friday at the Convention Center. Amber knew one of the fighters so we got free tickets to go. I had never understood boxing or why people would get so into it, but I figured it would be a fun experience. It was super fun! I got really into it--yelling and jumping around. I would totally go again. Also, the line to the ladies' restroom was really short, whereas the guys' line was super deluxe long. Nice bonus.

Last night I started my volunteering "job" at the Des Moines playhouse. I helped register people for auditions. It was cool. I got to watch the auditions after everyone was signed up. It's a smaller play so it was a nice introductory night for me. One of the next auditions is for "The Frog Prince" which calls for 50-60 kids. That might not be so much fun. Starting in January I'm going to be a prop master for "Rosa Parks" and also part of the set crew (painting!) for "My Way." I'm really excited to start doing something besides watching the WB.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates