« Home | Flu. bleh. » | Oh What A World OK. I'm totally in love with Ruf... » | I hope you get laryngitis. The Osco Soundtrack us... » | HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (a few days late) Hope eve... » | I thought my fish at work had died, and I almost c... » | so basically, Coley, I will see you NEVER this wee... » | Hi Micki. Tomorrow afternoon I'm learning the sho... » | michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our a... » | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » 

12.19.2003 

went to see chelsea's play The Eight last night. hilarious and sad and dark. jeff's reaction: "i don't like christmas." and i hate to admit it, but i really like chelsea's new hair. blonde looks surprisingly good on her. after the play, jeff (iowa jeff, not florida jeff) and i went to the royal mile for drinks and i drank enough to actually say, "so, let's talk about this whore you started dating two days after you dumped me." HA! it was all good though. we laughed, drank, smoked, and genuinely enjoyed eachother's company. i miss that jackass.
tonight i'm going to see LOTR. i feel like such a nerd because tickets were purchased in advance.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates