« Home | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » | Yowza. Work is crazy crazy crazy. And they just... » | Hello up there . boy was our weather report wrong.... » | Cuz I'm just that good. We had a meeting at work y... » | And monkeys might fly out of my butt I went to see... » | For those who were worried: I don't have a heroin ... » 

3.04.2004 

icky icky icky.
leaving for work today, the guy in the car next to me was vaccuuming out his front seat. bent over with his PALE HAIRY BUTT CRACK hanging out. had he been farther away, i would have just smirked to myself. but, he was right next to my driver side and i had to inch my way past him to get into the car. part of me just wanted to be like, "dude. your ass is hanging out."

book i just bought: "the joy of laziness" it's all about how you can live a long heathly life by just chillin out and sleeping late. i'm going to adopt the idea of "productive laziness." neat huh.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates