« Home | And monkeys might fly out of my butt I went to see... » | For those who were worried: I don't have a heroin ... » | I have never wanted a cigarette as badly as I do r... » | Good news: The tumor in my throat went away. It... » | I think I have a tumor in my throat. » | Well, this is just.... neat. Spike Which Buffy v... » | I don't like New Year's resolutions. I've always ... » | that is one ridiculously long post. » | Woohoo. 2004. Right on. I hope everyone had a s... » | seriously, hours of fun. hours and hours. » 

1.29.2004 

Cuz I'm just that good.
We had a meeting at work yesterday to talk about the fact that we are SWAMPED with work and everyone is feeling pretty crappy. One of our managers basically did a "pep talk" (in quotations because he's kind of an ass and wasn't exactly peppy about it) letting us know that we're all gonna be okay and in a couple of weeks we won't feel like we're drowning. We all went around the room venting our frustrations, and someone decided that instead of only complaining we should all say something good about what's going on/thank someone for their hard work/etc. Pretty much everyone said a basic thank you to everyone, "thanks for everyone's support during this CRAP ASS time, blah blah blah." One person specifically thanked some people for taking over some of his files one day ( I was one of those people ). Then one of the processors said that she wanted to give a big huge thank you to Michelle Long. (hey! that's me!) She went on and on about how great I am at my job, how when she sees that I'm her closer she knows that no matter what the file will be done good, that I'm always smiling even when people give me CRAP ASS files. It was pretty cool. Then today, one of our loan officers I was working on a file for said that I was amazing and she was going to talk to my manager and nominate me for a service excellence award and all this stuff. This week has been the CRAPPIEST work week, but it's cool because I KICK ASS. hee!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates