« Home | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » | Yowza. Work is crazy crazy crazy. And they just... » | Hello up there . boy was our weather report wrong.... » | Cuz I'm just that good. We had a meeting at work y... » | And monkeys might fly out of my butt I went to see... » | For those who were worried: I don't have a heroin ... » | I have never wanted a cigarette as badly as I do r... » | Good news: The tumor in my throat went away. It... » 

2.19.2004 

Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today:

On my way out the door to work this morning, I grabbed a package of PopTarts cuz I figured I'd get hungry later in the day and need a snack. Around 3 o'clock, my stomach told me it was hungry and I reached for the PopTarts. I opened the bag and.... THERE WERE THREE POPTARTS IN THERE! How friggin awesome is that?!? I totally needed three poptarts too.

That is seriously the highlight of my day. Of my week.

p.s. boys are retardo.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates