« Home | Clothes WHORE » | I just read that "Fastlane" won an Emmy back in 20... » | Rednecks are scary. » | I'm not an addict, It's cool » | What your man got to do with me? » | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » | I just bought a new digital camera. It allows me ... » | So I guess I didn't post about my CDs being yanked... » | Boring and the Beast » | This morning I think I was the most scared I've ev... » 

8.04.2005 

My new computer is coming! My new computer is coming!

According to UPS.com it will be here tomorrow! I'M SO EXCITED!
Poor Greg, I'll want to just play with my computer all weekend instead of him.

25 days til I'm a Missourian. I was going to put an exclamation point at the end of that sentence, but then I decided not to. I mean, I'M SO EXCITED, but when asked I'll have to say that I'm from Missouri. Huh. Do you know why they can't have driver's ed and sex ed on the same day at Missouri schools? Because they only have one mule. HA!

Okay, I'm done.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates