« Home | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » | My new computer is coming! My new computer is comi... » | Clothes WHORE » | I just read that "Fastlane" won an Emmy back in 20... » | Rednecks are scary. » | I'm not an addict, It's cool » | What your man got to do with me? » | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » | I just bought a new digital camera. It allows me ... » | So I guess I didn't post about my CDs being yanked... » 

8.09.2005 

THREE WEEKS

Only THREE MORE WEEKS til I move! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited. I'm getting really super antsy. Like, I just wish that it was this weekend instead. But it is still really cool to say that this weekend I'm going to FM, next weekend I'm visiting STL, then the weekend after that I'm moving. That really isn't that long of sentence! Even though it is a bit run-on. And Greg is borrowing his brother's truck the weekend I move so we don't have to worry about getting the big things down there anymore. And we'll take the big bowl to Coley that weekend, so we'll be visiting my old dorm room! How cool! Everything is going so well! (I shouldn't have said that - now the courtesan will fall in love with the penniless writer)

Other things going well:
I got my computer! It is fun and portable!
I watched "Dead Alive" this weekend. So very gory, but also so very funny.
A lady I talked to on the phone today at work really liked me and said I was great and helpful and called my manager to tell her so! Too bad I'm quitting!
I think I may try to visit Pheonix in the near future to see my fun friend Sarah!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates