« Home | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » | I forgot to post this back in February. This was ... » | I miss Hy-Vee Chinese Buffet. sniff...sniff... » | Go Blues! » | I see Ryan Seacrest more than I see my boyfriend. » | KT Tunstall concert 3/9 » | Cute Couple? » | Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered... » 

5.02.2006 

I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall on American Idol tonight. This immensely strengthens my love for her. I'm excited! (That is so sad!)

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates