« Home | KT Tunstall concert 3/9 » | Cute Couple? » | Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered... » | Lazy Sunday » | Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background.... » | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » | Hello Gorgeous! » | Well, poo. » | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » 

3.14.2006 

I see Ryan Seacrest more than I see my boyfriend.

or, in other words, American Idol has made me its bitch.

Man, I really did avoid this craze for the first 4 seasons pretty well. I didnt even know who any of the contestants were seasons 1 - 3. Then last year, I caught one episode at Sarah's house, but that's it. I didn't know anybodys name or anything, just that there was that one guy with the chin or that one girl with the hair. But, then, the internet happened. Specifically, YouTube happened. This year, I started watching some videos of the bad auditions and in the process ended up catching a couple "good" ones. And it was all over after that. I watch the performances, the results show, read the recaps at Television Without Pity, and hell, I even voted last week. I hate myself.

On a Television Without Pity note, I'm seriously enjoying reading The Real World recaps. I would never really want to watch the show (Thank goodness we don't have cable, otherwise I would probably get sucked into that as well). But reading commentary on this trash(now in its SEVENTEENTH SEASON) is pure guilty pleasure goodness.

p.s. To those of you who have also been sucked into the American Idol craze: Isn't Katharine McPhee the cutest thing since ... ever?

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates