« Home | I miss Hy-Vee Chinese Buffet. sniff...sniff... » | Go Blues! » | I see Ryan Seacrest more than I see my boyfriend. » | KT Tunstall concert 3/9 » | Cute Couple? » | Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered... » | Lazy Sunday » | Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background.... » | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » 

3.28.2006 


I forgot to post this back in February. This was the view of the parking lot from my window at work one day when it snowed. The shapes were made just from cars pulling in and out (dirrty) of the parking spaces in front of our office. How rad is that? Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates