« Home | Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered... » | Lazy Sunday » | Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background.... » | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » | Hello Gorgeous! » | Well, poo. » | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » | Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend » | Good tidings! » 

2.27.2006 

Cute Couple?


 Posted by Picasa

At My Heritage you can upload a photo and they will do a face recognition thingy and tell you who you look like. Greg and I are Jon Bon Jovi and Brittany Murphy. Hmmmm...

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates