« Home | I see Ryan Seacrest more than I see my boyfriend. » | KT Tunstall concert 3/9 » | Cute Couple? » | Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered... » | Lazy Sunday » | Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background.... » | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » | Hello Gorgeous! » | Well, poo. » 

3.26.2006 

Go Blues!

I scored tickets for the Blues game from one of my managers at work (actually really great seats - 6 rows up from the ice!) so Greg and I ventured downtown to Savvis Center last night. The Blues actually ALMOST won. Pretty exciting stuff. I've never really watched hockey, so I didn't know what was going on for part of the time, but it was still fun. I just got excited when they would fight. :)

I had a really strange dream last night involving zombie herpes. That could be cured by rubbing the bottoms of your feet on someone. Anyone want to start working on the script?

Best regards from NY! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates