« Home | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » | I forgot to post this back in February. This was ... » | I miss Hy-Vee Chinese Buffet. sniff...sniff... » | Go Blues! » | I see Ryan Seacrest more than I see my boyfriend. » | KT Tunstall concert 3/9 » 

5.16.2006 

This is my life...


...bored much?

Other stuff:
-I'm now addicted to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door video game. It's an RPG! (role playing game to those who don't speak "Nerd") It's one of the ways I'm trying to understand my boyfriend better. I've also started listening to "Tool"
-XMEN 3 THIS WEEKEND! ROCK!
-Puddle of Mudd and Candlebox this weekend. Rock?
-I bought Veronica Mars Season One on DVD a couple weeks ago. It. Is. Awesome. Greg and I are loving it. We watched 8 episodes last weekend.

Also recently watched:

Silent Hill
An American Haunting
War of the Worlds
Wolf Creek
Hostel

And who told you to watch Veronica Mars? Like 8 years ago before it was even conceptualized? Why don't they listen to me, Jesus?

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates