« Home | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » | I forgot to post this back in February. This was ... » | I miss Hy-Vee Chinese Buffet. sniff...sniff... » 

6.13.2006 

My boyfriend thinks he's so funny.

A couple of weeks ago, he let me know that he bought some movies from Columbia House and he had decided to get one for me. (how sweet!) When they came in the mail he opened it and started laughing. (He couldn't remember what he had gotten me) It was friggin "Raise Your Voice." I can't believe that movie is going to be sitting on my shelf, right next to "From Justin to Kelly" no doubt. I think it's funny we actually watched it that night.

On the good side, Colleen and I can watch this and "High School Musical" whenever I visit her.

you know you love from Justin to Kelly. I hear (this is coming from second hand information since I've never lowered myself to watch it) there is a skirt on there made of ties. I'll bet you want that too.

Isn't Raise Your Voice with freakin' Hilary Duff? Oh my gosh. Anyway... make sure you check out the great pictures of Mom on my xanga.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates