« Home | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » | I forgot to post this back in February. This was ... » | I miss Hy-Vee Chinese Buffet. sniff...sniff... » | Go Blues! » 

6.08.2006 

The weekend is finally here. The weekend that caused a bad aura of sorts in the Long-MrRoberts household for like 2 whole days almost 6 months ago. This weekend my cousin Matt is getting hitched in Kansas. It is also the weekend of Greg and his brother Doug's huge gigantic don't you dare miss it because it's the biggest party ever pajama jammy jam birthday party. The party has been on the calendar as long as the wedding. Both of us were upset when we found out, but have since gotten over it (Like I said, we found out like 6 months ago) But as the weekend approaches and as I'm packing my things and his brother is talking about the party, I find myself getting a little irked again. Who plans a birthday party 6 months in advance? It's not like you need to rent out space! Whatever - it's not like I can't survive 3 days away from my boyfriend, right? Three days. One of those days being a pajama party which will I'm sure include girls in stupid little sexy nighties. Ugh, I'm so over it.
I am bummed I'm missing his birthday party though. I'm so impatient, I made him open his bday presents last night. Even though his birthday isn't until next week, so I'll be back in time for it. I got him a Mr. T talking key chain, a cool Jaws shirt, a History of Violence DVD, and a subscription to Maxim. Not bad, not bad. I also recently bought tickets for Mindless Self Indulgence - they're playing at Pops in July. I told him that it was part of his bday present, but really it's more for me. I'm so sly!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates