« Home | I like crap. » | The Bad Touch » | Hitler or Slither?Take the quiz.p.s. Slither is o... » | So this chick calls me at work yesterday and is li... » | I think I'm turning Japanese.... » | A weekend at the Montrose Watermelon Festival » | These aren't up for any reason other than my mom t... » | Thanks Chadams » | Happy Bday to ME! » | Greg altered one of his presents for me a little b... » 

9.20.2006 

Cool = Greg's hours at work changed so he gets home to me an hour earlier.

Uncool = My favorite shoes broke.

sucks about your shoes. yay about greg!

a tear dropped when I heard about the shoes..
but yea, good news about gregger mcpouty-pants!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates