« Home | A weekend at the Montrose Watermelon Festival » | These aren't up for any reason other than my mom t... » | Thanks Chadams » | Happy Bday to ME! » | Greg altered one of his presents for me a little b... » | Deadwood Pancakes » | Random notes. » | this made me smile » | A Weekend in Pictures » | Sometimes I have a tendency to be like Colleen and... » 

9.03.2006 

I think I'm turning Japanese....

Greg and I went to the Japanese Festival at the Missouri Botanical Gardens on Saturday. The had sumo and martial arts demonstrations, a japanese marketplace, CUPS of Saki (I didn't try any and Greg had to throw away half of his cup it was so strong!) and much more.

Some guy had made a bunch of glass sculptures that were around the whole area. This is one of the ponds with glass bulbs in it...




Another cool sculpture


Greg got grilled squid!!


And I got a hat!

Did you know there's an Asian market in Iowa City? Well.. there is. And apparently it's huge. Phill's mom made some cake with some Asian fruit. It was goooood. And Phill bought me a case of Korean enegry drink that tastes kind of like Pez. It's all gone. I must buy more and you must try it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates