« Home | I think I'm turning Japanese.... » | A weekend at the Montrose Watermelon Festival » | These aren't up for any reason other than my mom t... » | Thanks Chadams » | Happy Bday to ME! » | Greg altered one of his presents for me a little b... » | Deadwood Pancakes » | Random notes. » | this made me smile » | A Weekend in Pictures » 

9.06.2006 

So this chick calls me at work yesterday and is like "hey, you messed up."
And then I'm all, "Well, let me check, but nope. We haven't even been doing that thing here for like 4 months...so it wasn't us!"
And she says "Okay!"

Then today....
Her BOSS emails MY BOSS and is like "Hey, this needs to be fixed."
So he forwards it to me to fix....
And I'm like...uhhhhh....
So I email BOSS chick and I'm like "Can you fax me a copy of thing you say WE messed up?"
So she faxes it over...I look at it for like 30 seconds at most and CLEARLY it wasn't anything doing with us.
So I email her back like "Ummm...if you look at it...A) B) and C) ... not me."
And I'm really hoping the "snootiness" came through in my email reply.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates