« Home | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » | S-M-R-T! » | R.I.P. Scruffy » 

8.03.2008 

He's a little bit goth

So, I'm doing laundry this morning and I think (not for the first time) "Damn, Greg has a lot of black t shirts." So I decide to arrange his closet so all of his black t shirts are next to each other just to see how much space they take up.

That's 29 black t shirts (all of varying degrees of faded).

That's my Greg!

Labels: ,

so what you're saying is that when his birthday rolls around... I should get him a black shirt?! ok.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates