« Home | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » | Note to anyone who talks to my parents: Please don... » | Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a g... » | Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday? May... » | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » 

4.27.2003 

SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN.

I began my bar crawl experience around 7:30 last night, and I managed to hang in there until the Dublin closed at 2am. (Last semester I stumbled home a little early) I'm sad that this semester is coming to an end and I'm not going to party with those people again. Zwan is Thursday though, so hopefully we are all up for some good fun after load-out.

I wore my glasses last night, and I had my hair down. I was getting mad compliments from everyone, even before they were drunk. So, I think that I looked pretty hot last night -- NEAT.

Wednesday Colleen and I went to Micky's for burger baskets and margaritas. We talked with southern accents for over an hour. Good times, for us at least. Everyone else was really annoyed. oh well.

I'M GRADUATING IN THREE WEEKS!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates