« Home | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » | ALIAS 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!! Accordi... » | I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) ... » | I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on A... » | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » | Note to anyone who talks to my parents: Please don... » | Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a g... » 

5.07.2003 

Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong article go onto the ''my niece is a hero" blog. Because, it's an article about the city council or something. Just to let you know, if you wanted to correct it or something. Anyway, I just finished my ACT registration thing. It took me forever. It wasn't much fun. I also had to call SCC today to find out information on a summer college class. Oh yay. I talked to mom about it though and she said that I should sign up and all that, but if it doesnt work out this summer it's ok if I dont take it. I dont know what to do about it. Lately I've just been thinking, 'just do it...what would it hurt to get a college credit out of the way?' but I kinda was looking forward to getting out of school, and now I have to go back, to a college class!

OH geez...alittle angry at Mrs. Woodley right now. Actually, I shouldnt be angry with her, I just wish she would've guided us through our research papers a little better. Ok, for our 8-10 page research paper, I had a great conclusion. I thought it was one of the best ones I've written. It had a paragraph of the summary and then a paragraph of my opinion. I guess that's WRONG. No opinions in a research paper, it would've been nice to know that. I got a 0 out of 15 on my conclusion, just because part of it was my opinion. grrr....

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates