« Home | I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on A... » | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » | Note to anyone who talks to my parents: Please don... » | Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a g... » | Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday? May... » | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » 

5.04.2003 

I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) Zwan was great though. The roadies called me Winona Ryder all day. And I had a small conversation with Billy Corgan. That officially makes me cool. And the after-show party was fun as well. I didn't get home until around 4am, so yeah, fun.

Last night, Colleen and I went to see "Bend It Like Beckham." If you would like a breif review of the movie, just call our apartment when we're not here and listen to our outgoing answering machine message. It really was a great movie, I highly recommend it.

Tonight, Colleen said I looked like a retarded dinosaur. But don't think she's crazy. She meant to say "retarded zebra"--which makes much more sense.

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK OF CLASSES LEFT!!!!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates