« Home | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » | Note to anyone who talks to my parents: Please don... » | Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a g... » | Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday? May... » | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » 

4.30.2003 

I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on ALIAS. I become very giddy when he's in a scene. Last night I found out that he's only 22. This means I can totally make out with him. Oh, that's not it. He was on an episode of "So Little Time," the Olsen twins TV show. I'm going to marry him.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates