« Home | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » | Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong a... » | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » | ALIAS 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!! Accordi... » | I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) ... » | I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on A... » | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » 

5.12.2003 

MISSING:
My damn voice!!!
Last heard: Thursday night downtown
If found, you will get the reward of not having to hear me sound like a man. (Colleen has taken to calling me Manchelle)

Colleen and I ventured to St. Louis this Saturday, along with gale force winds and side-spitting rain. As I was driving, a giant bird tried to eat my car. Seriously. But, the trip was fun. Got to see a really good play, which is always worth putting up with those pesky tornadoes.

Today is my last Monday as an undergrad. strange.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates