« Home | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » 

6.12.2003 

I HAVE A JOB!

Cheers all around. So, I'm not going as far west as I had originally planned, but hey, it's WEST Des Moines, so I'll just pretend. Yep, I'm staying in Iowa. YAY. To celebrate, Mike came over Tuesday night and said that we could do whatever I wanted. So, of course, we rented the Olsen Twins TV show on DVD. I got the one that has the episode with Mr. Sark (see my post on April 30th). On the way home from Mr. Movies (crap--I just realized I haven't taken the DVD back yet), we were talking about if 2 Olsens double the pleasure or not. And if you keep adding an Olsen, does the pleasure increase exponentially or by some other formula? Possibly a parabola or cosine function? Yeah, dorks.

OOH-more exciting news. Buffy Season 4 arrived yesterday. After margaritas at Micky's Colleen and I came home, built a fort, and watched the first two episodes last night. So good.

My insulting name is Essence of sheer vile Slutmonkey!
What's yours?


Please call me SlutMonkey from now on.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates