« Home | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » | Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong a... » | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » | ALIAS 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!! Accordi... » | I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) ... » | I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on A... » | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » | Nothing exciting is happening. But I feel like b... » | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » 

5.14.2003 

I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can't handle any more.....

I figured out that if get zeros on both of my finals tommorrow I'll still pass and be able to graduate. So, that's a plus....

My voice is slowly coming back, but now I'm getting an annoying cough and my stomach has hurt since yesterday. Hopefully alcohol will kill all of the bacteria living in me tommorrow....

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS I WILL DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates