« Home | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » | Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong a... » | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » 

6.08.2003 

I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. the place is going to hell and a handbasket.

yes, i'm alive. i just don't feel like it.

and i spilled baked beans on my shirt today. still wore it to work. i'd like to see someone make fun of me for it. i dare them.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates