« Home | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » | Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong a... » | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » | ALIAS 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!! Accordi... » | I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) ... » | I'm in love with the guy who plays "Mr. Sark" on A... » | SCOPE Bar Crawl = BIG FUN. I began my bar crawl ... » 

5.22.2003 

Okay. Brace yourself.

I cooked last night.

I went to the store, bought the ingredients, and cooked. Now it wasn't some gourmet meal, but it was cooked by ME. Which means something. Considering when I boil water Colleen is impressed. Too bad she wasn't here to witness the miracle.

I also bought fruits AND vegetables at the grocery store. I'm turning a new leaf people!

(think it'll last a week??)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates