« Home | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » | Mrs. Woodley is a bitch. And I'm sure since I've ... » | Hey Micki. I think you accidently made the wrong a... » | My niece is a hero. For the whole story, click here. » | ALIAS 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!! Accordi... » | I had my last SCOPE show ever on Thursday. (sob) ... » 

6.03.2003 

I love graduation presents. Got my present from Colleen tonight. I received 4 pictures of Aiden DeVane (from All My Children), a shirt that says "friends don't let friends watch everwood" and a mary-kate olsen doll. it's brilliant.

I hate boys. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I hate boys.

I love the new osco soundtrack. it's like a totally 80s compilation. it has the george michael "teacher" song and a song by the guy who was on 90210 and beat up donna. I sang along while i faced the store tonight. I even danced a bit.

boys suck.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates