« Home | michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our a... » | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » | Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. ... » | feel. like. crap. » 

11.23.2003 

Hi Micki.
Tomorrow afternoon I'm learning the show choir choreography to "I Would Walk 500 Miles". I didnt know if I already told you that we're doing that song, along with Truly Madly Deeply, King of Wishful Thinking, and Zombie Jamboree (with a dress change). Everyone is really confident about us rocking this year. Not only are the songs awesome, but the energy is already super high--so much better than last year.
I can't wait until you come home. I have to work Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. We (excluding Mom because she has to work) are all going to Peoria on Thursday, and Saturday I learn some more choreo. and it's the Hy-Vee XMas party. Busy, busy, break.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates