« Home | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » | Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. ... » | feel. like. crap. » | Things I've learned at work today: If I were in a ... » | My cousin Chelsea is going to be in a play at Simp... » | Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr..... » | has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crap... » 

11.04.2003 

the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned good time. friday night i got 80 bucks out of my stepdad, so that was cool. oh drunk parents....you rock!

i'm going to start a business called "tripod by the lake." myself and a co-worker (we'll call him "chuck" for confidentiality) are going to pick up skanks at gray's lake and video tape all of it. look for the website and videos soon.

p.s. I will only be directing and producing... not starring. that's for chuck.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates