« Home | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » | Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. ... » | feel. like. crap. » | Things I've learned at work today: If I were in a ... » 

11.13.2003 

michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our area who's playing the olsen twins love interest in a tv movie airing on abc saturday. we have pictures of him and the olsen twins all buddied up to each other on a beach. haha.

where did you find the new buffy action figures???

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates