« Home | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » | Note to new supervisor: I know how to do my job. ... » | feel. like. crap. » | Things I've learned at work today: If I were in a ... » | My cousin Chelsea is going to be in a play at Simp... » | Micki, I miss you. I know boys friggin suck. Grr..... » 

11.09.2003 

So.
Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, and I was there along with hundreds of screaming fans. I was happy Amy was there with me so we could both pretend to be excited. OK. So, yeah, it was a good show. I even yelled after one song. Damn it, it was a good song and he did a really great job with it. The best part of the show was how stupid he looked on the big jumbo moniters. He is really not an attractive man, especially when he sings. I giggled a lot at him. But, yes, I enjoyed myself. Will I still change the radio station whenever he comes on? Absolutely.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates