« Home | so basically, Coley, I will see you NEVER this wee... » | Hi Micki. Tomorrow afternoon I'm learning the sho... » | michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our a... » | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » | I'm going to see John Mayer Nov 8th. What is happe... » 

11.25.2003 

I thought my fish at work had died, and I almost cried. And I'm not just being dramatic, I really did almost cry. I love my fish that is today named "Mandy Moore." (I change its name every day)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates