« Home | I thought my fish at work had died, and I almost c... » | so basically, Coley, I will see you NEVER this wee... » | Hi Micki. Tomorrow afternoon I'm learning the sho... » | michelle! we're doing a story on a guy from our a... » | This is totally super bitchin. » | So. Last night was the John Mayer show in Ames, an... » | the weekend back in iowa city was an old fashioned... » | i think i gave you crabs which IT'S HAPPY BUNNY a... » | Take the Affliction Test Today! » | I'm going on a date this Saturday night....with th... » 

12.01.2003 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL (a few days late)

Hope everyone's holiday was fun. Mine was super great. TurkeyDay was spent with the Long clan in Ankeny, complete with a furious game of spoons that almost resulted in a fat lip. Work on Friday was pointless. I read my new book pretty much all day.

I spent the weekend in Southeast Iowa, visiting the dad's side Friday and Saturday night and mom's Sunday for another turkey feast. Highlights of the weekend included watching The Sandlot and The Shining, hanging out and drinking beer at Faeth's with Cuz Aaron, and telling my stepdad to "chill out." It really wasn't an action-packed visit, but nice nonetheless. I didn't get home until 9 last night though, so I missed Alias. Not happy.

This weekend is Rufus!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates