« Home | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » | Yowza. Work is crazy crazy crazy. And they just... » | Hello up there . boy was our weather report wrong.... » | Cuz I'm just that good. We had a meeting at work y... » | And monkeys might fly out of my butt I went to see... » 

3.05.2004 

Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Michelle's lil sister's boyfriend. This is my first time writing on one of these blog things and I have no idea what to write about. But neways I'm over at Steve's, Nichole's dad's house. He is really nice to me and Julie is the biggest sweatheart I ever met, cuz about 2 weeks I got hit by a semi and my parents were outta town so she babied me like none other all weekend. I basically got what ever I wanted-it was great but I'm fine now. Well, Nichole wont leave me alone so I better get going I guess it's because of all the drugs-I thought my love was enough (inside joke). So I'll talk to you all later bye bye now.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates