« Home | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » 

3.18.2004 

I have a new best friend:
The Band Saw.

OH MY GOD. Last night I had to make these spear/staff thingys for the witch's minions in Oz. I wish I would have had to make more than six. I had SO MUCH FUN. I couldn't stop talking about it last night when I left the playhouse (Steve Martin called me the Band Saw Bandido) I think I would be happy being a band saw operator for the rest of my life. This weekend I get to paint the staffs. And a cow. And a chicken. And a butterfly net. Lots of painting. And seeing my grandparents.

p.s. It's 9:45pm, do you know where Michelle is? AT WORK OF COURSE.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates