« Home | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » | Yowza. Work is crazy crazy crazy. And they just... » 

3.16.2004 

Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown.
I was standing at the fax machine waiting for a relatively large fax to go through. While I was waiting, to make the time pass, I was playing with my shoe. I totally lost my balance and just fell over. It was hilarious. One second I'm standing, the next second I'm on my ass. No real good excuse. Thankfully, no one else was by the fax machine. But I started laughing hysterically. I couldn't stop. People kept asking me what was so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell them. I was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down my face. (I actually had to fix my eye makeup). This went on for about 5-6 minutes. Then I finally stopped laughing, went back to my desk, imagined myself falling, and started laughing again. I scared a lot of people. They thought I was going crazy. Maybe I am.

What's up with the foot and a half of friggin snow?? I don't like it one bit mister.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates