« Home | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » | and one more thing.... watch everwood tonight cuz ... » | Yowza. Work is crazy crazy crazy. And they just... » | Hello up there . boy was our weather report wrong.... » | Cuz I'm just that good. We had a meeting at work y... » 

3.07.2004 

Let's all give a big hand to Matthew.....
I would like to thank Matt for letting me hang out with Coley Saturday night. We went to the FM Show Choir Invitational, which was actually boycotted by Central Lee. We went just to watch the night show. And we didn't pay to get in! We're criminals! One of the schools had a pirate ship and I really hope they placed well. (We didn't stay for the awards)
This weekend was spent searching for a bike, making an hour glass (thanks dad) and a crystal ball. I don't think I'm ever going to volunteer to do props for a show ever again.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates