« Home | What kind of pirate am I? You decide! You can also... » | Round up. » | Ah, procrastination » | I went to Hollywood Video last night to rent some ... » | I. hate. my. job. In other news, I joined a gym! » | The Biggest Loser » | Friday night, my friend Chris hit a raccoon with h... » | My phone's on vibrate for you Electroclash is kara... » | And I call myself a fan. » | It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my... » 

1.17.2005 

Hi, My name is Michelle and I'm a workaholic.

I started my new job at Walgreens this weekend. It kicked my ass. I worked 9-6 at Wells on Friday, then worked 630-1030 at Walgreens. Then I worked 9-530 on Saturday and 8-430 on Sunday. I'm just not used to be ON MY FEET for 8 hours straight. no good.

And, apparently, the head cosmetics lady (they have me working in cosmetics instead of photo, which yeah, whatever) is a drunk. They're trying to make sure that I never have to work with her. Even the store manager talked crap about her. He was giving me a tour of the store, and he mentioned that she was the head of the cosmetics dept and you could tell he was about to say something about her. Then he was like, "I shouldn't say anything. I just think our personalities clash. You know, I'm pleasant." Awesome.

In other news, I leave for Chicago in a week and Vegas a week after that. I'm pretty excited about both trips (Obviously Vegas I'm more excited about considering it has nothing to do with work.) I'll be in Chicago for 3 days to schmooze with the loan officers and hopefully be able to go to an actual closing. As far as I know, we only have one meeting and possibly one closing to go to and we'll be there for 3 days. I've confirmed with my manager this leaves plenty of time for carousing.

Oh, and for those who don't know, chicken died. It was really sad and I cried and yeah. Guaranteed Sadness, yes.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates