« Home | My phone's on vibrate for you Electroclash is kara... » | And I call myself a fan. » | It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my... » | I've had a rough day. I think my feelings would be... » | I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first ti... » | And I didn't even get shot! » | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » 

11.22.2004 

Friday night, my friend Chris hit a raccoon with his truck. He then did a U-turn, picked up the raccoon (which, by looking at closer, we realized wasn't quite dead yet) and threw the raccoon into the bed of his truck.
That's right. I went back home to Southeast Iowa for the weekend.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates